• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AI AT/AX/ATX Accessories

blbennett1288

Rivet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Hoover, Alabama
    Want to sell the below items. All items are like new; save on shipping and tax. Prices included shipping CONUS. First public "ill take it" wins.

(Qty 1) Accuracy International AT 20 MOA Low Action Rail 26981 $60

(Qty 2) Accuracy International AT-X Keyslot Steel Side Weight 009-1003 $30/each

(Qty 1) Accuracy International AT-X Keyslot Brass Internal Weight 009-1005 $35

Last edited:
    Reactions: kevinsachs
    The rail i think is to mount scope? I ask as i have 20moa on my ATX for scope, and added a forend that can take accessory rail. I have a stener C35 clipon, and looking for access rail with 20 moa to put clipon and scope in same optical plane.
    i did buy a tika 20 moa scope rail, has flat bottom. Was going to modify that for forend mounting and give it a wwhirl. Seems your base may be a candidate if bottom is flat.

The rail i think is to mount scope? I ask as i have 20moa on my ATX for scope, and added a forend that can take accessory rail. I have a stener C35 clipon, and looking for access rail with 20 moa to put clipon and scope in same optical plane.
    i did buy a tika 20 moa scope rail, has flat bottom. Was going to modify that for forend mounting and give it a wwhirl. Seems your base may be a candidate if bottom is flat.
    What I have listed is an action rail.

The part you want is the 20moa accessory rail

Want to sell the below items. All items are like new; save on shipping and tax. Prices included shipping CONUS. First public "ill take it" wins.

(Qty 1) Accuracy International AT 20 MOA Low Action Rail 26981 $60

(Qty 2) Accuracy International AT-X Keyslot Steel Side Weight 009-1003 $30/each

(Qty 1) Accuracy International AT-X Keyslot Brass Internal Weight 009-1005 $35
    If the 20 MOA Low Action Rail is still available, I'll take it!