• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AI AT killer deal

Roddd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2012
SoCal
Alright, let’s get this sold. I don’t have the time to dedicate to precision rifle play right now so I’ve gotta thin the heard. I recently took this on trade and won’t be shooting it anytime soon.
AI AT with a few barrels. Pick your poison, I can package it any way you prefer.
AI AT 20” Bartlein 308 1-10 twist, Near Manufacturing brake, threaded M18x1 (TRG threads), about 2,500 rounds down the pipe, still shoots awesome.
Bartlein 26” 1-8 twist 6.5 Creed, threaded 5/8x24, few hundred rounds through it.
Atlas bipod with an Anarchy Outdoors spigot.
Factory 308 barrel, estimated round count about 500. Rifle, bipod, 2 barrels of your choosing, $3,400 shipped and insured.
I can throw in an S&B 5-25 H2CMR CCW scope in a SPUHR 0 MOA mount for an additional $2,300.
This package is priced to move. Send me your number or email for pictures.

Welcome to the club!
Nice, so what are the membership dues ;) Most of this is because of my buddy @jwknutson17 he basically sold me on AI when I told him I was looking for a nice range gun for going out to 1000. My other rifles are mostly hunting oriented and fairly light so wanted something heavier with the option to swap barrels. I'm stoked, this will be a great rifle for me.

First time a post with “Killer Deal” in the title didn’t have to get bumped 400 times ? Nice snag.
Can't agree more. every time I see killer deal/deal of the year/smoking, I know someone has just priced something at a ridiculous high price and I dont know if themselves know it or just being naive...