• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AT-LE 308…now I understand.

B4forever

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2012
Central Oregon
After quite a bit of research, consideration, and advice from fellow Hide members I settled on a 16” Accuracy International AT-LE 308 for LE sniper work. The build was completed with a Nightforce NSX 3-15, Nightforce rings, Sig SRD suppressor, Sawtooth ARCA rail, and a Harris bipod. All I can say is the hype is real! This rifle simply performs EVERY SINGLE TIME. It’s almost boring how stupid reliable and accurate it is. For my intended use this rifle is perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing. You’ve all heard the merits of the AI system so I won’t get into the details but I will say the thing that impresses me most is how consistently accurate it is…cold bore, hot, cold, rainy, different ammunition types…it just shoots! Solid recommendation gents!

Attachments

• A0A2720A-C397-4AFE-B3BF-FD49CB1E0C79.jpeg
    A0A2720A-C397-4AFE-B3BF-FD49CB1E0C79.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 213
2B633E76-02B8-4984-AD64-D1E96D3FFB89.jpeg

Here’s an example of two cold bore shots fired 10 minutes apart at 100 yards. First round was Hornady TAP 168 ELD-M and the second was a custom loaded (Factory) 180gr Accubond. Pretty sweet when you’re open air and barrier round have the exact same POI.

Reactions: DJL2 and kthomas
AI’s rock!

Congratulations on your new companion. My AI puts a grin on my face every time I take it out.

Reactions: B4forever