• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AI AT rifle magazine compatibility

LVMED

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2013
*Before anyone says anything, I looked through the AI magazine thread*

Hey guys,

I just picked up an AIAT rifle and I'm having troubles identifying which magazines can be used in it. I know the AW magazines are standard, but those seems to be sold out everywhere right now. What other magazine models and makes could I use in my AT (AX, AICS, etc...)?

Thanks for any help.

Just AW. I wonder if the ARC mags would work in the AT platform.

I tried them in an AX but it was a no go. Possibly because the AX mags have a front lip to latch on and secure it better.

I have a post 2014 AT308 chambered in 6x47. I've run an ARC mag thru it, and it "worked" most of the time, but I did have a few feeding issues. They do fit, and maybe with some mods they would work, but I didn't mess with them much.

I could be wrong, but I think if you remove the lip from the ax magazines, they will work.

i know guys have done this also...think they just hammered it flat

It should work as far as I know.

I am still curious what happened to all of the #0726 magazines though. It seems crazy to me that there just aren't any online to purchase.

I mean MHSA doesn't even have them on their website now :confused:

It should work as far as I know.

I am still curious what happened to all of the #0726 magazines though. It seems crazy to me that there just aren't any online to purchase.

I mean MHSA doesn't even have them on their website now :confused:

I just bought a pair of AW mags from MHSA, they said they had plenty in stock. I called because I didn't see any on their web site..