• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB AI AT thumbhole stock skins/folder

Wanting To Buy

chrisollis

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2017
Northern CA
Like many I'm sure, I'm looking for thumbhole skins for an AI AT left handed older. Preferably FDE/PALE BROWN but I'm willing to rattle can to make it work. I'm trying to replicate my work gun and this is the final piece... I've realized recently these things seem to be made of unobtanium. Keep me in mind if anyone happens to have a spare set they don't need. Thanks folks!

Last edited:

They ship to the US, very nice chaps. I bought two sets of stock skins from them.

Reactions: chrisollis
Right on we’ll I guess this brings to light a few issues. My gun is pale brown not FDE, used a generic description (because I didn't think there was two tones of brown). Also my folder is left handed 🤷‍♂️. Looks like I’m screwed 🤦‍.

Last edited:
Right on we’ll I guess this brings to light a few issues. My gun is pale brown not FDE, used a generic description (because I didn't think there was two tones of brown). Also my folder is left handed 🤷‍♂️. Looks like I’m screwed 🤦‍.
Honestly, send them an email. They get all sorts of stock in at different times, and they respond pretty quickly.

Well they responded and WONT ship to the US, also they don't have any lefties in stock. So still lookin.
Received my thumbhole kit in pale brown 2-3 weeks ago from them. Not sure why they say they don't ship to the US.

20220128_164939.jpg

Reactions: MRADical
Received my thumbhole kit in pale brown 2-3 weeks ago from them. Not sure why they say they don't ship to the US.

View attachment 7810020
I guess I shouldn't have asked. The sales manager responded to my email saying that the company will not allow them to ship to the states and that I'd have to go through mile high. He also said there is a difference in the LH kit vs RH.

I guess I shouldn't have asked. The sales manager responded to my email saying that the company will not allow them to ship to the states and that I'd have to go through mile high. He also said there is a difference in the LH kit vs RH.
Edit 2: thought they were interchangeable but I was wrong. They are lh/rh specific.

Now all I bought was the thumbhole kit, not the rest of the skins.

Last edited:
Edit 2: thought they were interchangeable but I was wrong. They are lh/rh specific.

Now all I bought was the thumbhole kit, not the rest of the skins.
Im curious as to what's not interchangeable about them... looking at it in pictures I can't tell a difference. I guess I'm SOL then, unfortunately.

Im curious as to what's not interchangeable about them... looking at it in pictures I can't tell a difference. I guess I'm SOL then, unfortunately.
Mine is a folder, the side where it has the nub capture piece is not punched out on the other side. You could drill it but you'd have a hole with no insert piece for the other side. I can take pics if you feel spicy and might try a mod.

Reactions: Wolfrandal
Mine is a folder, the side where it has the nub capture piece is not punched out on the other side. You could drill it but you'd have a hole with no insert piece for the other side. I can take pics if you feel spicy and might try a mod.
I’m 100% down to mod a set if it’s feasible. hell I could plug the hole with some type of epoxy and rattle can the skins 🤷‍♂️. Some photos would be awesome when ya get a chance! It’d be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL