• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AT Trigger adjustment

vicv

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2010
Hi,

I will be very appreciate if somebody can help me to adjust the AI AT trigger (same as AI AX).

By default I has 1.5kg, I would like to set it to 1kg.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_1210-900x675.jpg
    IMG_1210-900x675.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Years ago there was a good thread about adjusting AI triggers. It was some helpful info. But this site has been updated since and I don't know if you will be able to find it. I think it would be a good thread to repost given all the AT and Ax rifles sold recently. The triggers adjust ment should be the same as it always has been except for the shoe itself that not moves forward or backward. There are two adjustment screws, one at an angle and one that is verticle. I forget which does which as I have not adjusted one in a long time. I'm sure other members will chime in knowing. I belive the verticle screw is pull weight.

Last edited:
Hi,

I will be very appreciate if somebody can help me to adjust the AI AT trigger (same as AI AX).

By default I has 1.5kg, I would like to set it to 1kg.

Thanks a lot for any help.

It's the vertical screw in front of the trigger...here's the thread.

I followed these instructions (counter clockwise - lighter), (clockwise - heavier), and reduced both of my AIAE's to a dead even 3.0 lbs. They were both @ 3.5 lbs. from the factory. One needed 1 full turn and the other 3/4 turn to accomplish my results. I went in 1/4 turn increments and checked with a trigger pull gauge by dry firing several times. I'm very happy with the results.

Cheers,

AvsFan:cool: