• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AT-X in Elite Sand on discount?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
I've seen a few different places selling at a noticeable discount Elite Sand AI AT-X rifles... Obviously they're only available in RH and I'm Left Handed, but man... :unsure:

But I have no idea if they're the latest generation- 3 or 4?

Reactions: diggler1833
I've seen a few different places selling at a noticeable discount Elite Sand AI AT-X rifles... Obviously they're only available in RH and I'm Left Handed, but man... :unsure:

But I have no idea if they're the latest generation- 3 or 4?

I'll let you know when mine gets in. 😉

Actually the stock photo at EuroOptic is a gen 1/2. Since I will be the one who does 99% of the shooting with it, I won't gripe if I have to use a tool to adjust my LOP and cheek riser.

Perhaps the Elite Sand color didn't sell as well as the others and dealers have more of them?

Perhaps the Elite Sand color didn't sell as well as the others and dealers have more of them?
Issues with matching Cerakote and keeping it consistant batch to batch Ive been told. There are about 5 different shades and tones of ES from 2019 to now. A 2019 next to a 2022 is so much different.

I wish AI would change to U.S. Mil colors like our ODGreen, Coyote, FDE, for our market. I find the euro colors like sage green and RAL to be meh.

Reactions: RRW and JulianD