• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AT-X pre-fit

Jjs2

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2019
Valparaiso Indiana
Hello All,

Looking for a 6.5X47 pre-fit for an AI AT-X. I would like it to match the same contour as the factory AI barrel. Does anyone know of a good place to get one? Who have you guys used for pre-fits for your AT-X's?

Manzella Precision has a lot of fan fare, and I think for good reason.

Matt Stewart of Stewart Rifles does mine. He can do AI pre-fits and every barrel he's done for me has been a hammer. He's put two 6.5x47s on FN SPRs of mine...amazing.

There are several others.

It's a slam dunk for us and you can pick any contour you want because we contour to order.

It's a slam dunk for us and you can pick any contour you want because we contour to order.
Like to talk to you more about this.

Manzella is the way to go. The guy use to work for AI and at one point chambered every barrel for AINA rifles. He is also one of the few people that will machine the AI flats too if you want them to match a factory barrel.