• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI ATX Scope Mount

BPR59

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2014
Just picked up a AI AT-X in 6.5CM from Mile High along with a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56mm but I am short a scope mount and quite frankly don’t know sht about them. I have Spuhr mounts on my other guns and will likely get one for this rig. Was looking at their 4002C but just want to make sure it fits and I have plenty of room, etc. Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

You don't want the 4002c just the 4002.

If you are never running night vision or a full bridge you could go lower

You don't want the 4002c just the 4002.

If you are never running night vision or a full bridge you could go lower
Thank you! I can only seem to find the 4002 with a QD mount, has the 4002 with the regular mount been discontinued?

Thank you! I can only seem to find the 4002 with a QD mount, has the 4002 with the regular mount been discontinued?

No...4002 is literally the most popular sphur mount I bet...

Euro and mh carry them

Looks like Spuhr is updating them… to Gen 3. (They’re removed from Spuhr website.)

BTW, you might consider the 6mil version (4602, also being updated)…so you don’t leave elevation travel unused.

I'd suggest something in 1.5" height range. The atx has different ergos, the adjustable cheek piece even at its lowest setting seemed pretty high to me. I went 1.5 with my zco 420 and love it. I even upgraded to the higher ai at tall rail atop the action with the 1.5" mount.

I did the same those actions are very low in the chassis. High AI rail and 1.5" tall mount with a 30mm mail tube scope works with the cheek piece at its lowest position and centered. Before I added the high AI rail I had to slide the cheek piece all the way to the right. If it have a scope lying around throw it on there and you will see what we are talking about.

Running a 1.5" here as well.

Unknown.jpeg