• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AI AW 7.62X51

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIDECAR

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2023
WAXAHACHIE, TEXAS
FULL KIT, AI AW 762X51, SCHMIDT & BENDER 5-25 X56 PM 11, .1Mrad PER CLICK, 5 MAGS, AI CLEANING KIT, AI BIPOD, AI SLING, AI NOS SPARE 26" BARREL, ORIGINAL MANUALS, STORM FITTED CASE. FOR SALE AS COMPLETE KIT

PHOTO FILES TO LARGE TO UP LOAD. NOTHING STRANGE
GREAT RIFLE PURCHASED NEW IN MINGUS TX IN 2007 FROM THE ONLY AINA REP AT THE TIME

HAVE MANY PHOTOS IF I CAN UPLOAD

Also, what color is the storm case? And which model?

I am in…
1.0, 1.5, 2.0? What year was it built? Where are you located I’ll possibly come to you…

Will you do $6500 if I show bobs?
IMG_8546.jpeg

Ill take the $6500

OP- fix your fucking CAPS LOCK button. Its stuck on.

We know this guy is going to have a hard time selling such an expensive firearm after just joining and with no prior feedback, or it could be a scam. Still a sales thread and not the Pit.

FULL KIT, AI AW 762X51, SCHMIDT & BENDER 5-25 X56 PM 11, .1Mrad PER CLICK, 5 MAGS, AI CLEANING KIT, AI BIPOD, AI SLING, AI NOS SPARE 26" BARREL, ORIGINAL MANUALS, STORM FITTED CASE. FOR SALE AS COMPLETE KIT
Pictures of the rifle with your name next to it? Where are you located?

EVERYBODY IS FREE TO THINK AND DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

JUST LIKE I HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THIS RIFLE AFTER MUSCH CONSIDERATION

THE THING IS YOU CAN PUT IT UP OR YOU CAN'T

GOOD EVENING, GENTELMEN

2007 SOLID NON-FOLDING STOCK IN WAXAHACHIE TX, HOWEVER, IT SEEMS THAT A FELLOW TEXAN WANT'S TO COME AND BUY IT
Ok, I am happy it is sold. The Hide can be a tough place (which is why I love it here). If this is a legitimate sale heed some of the advice given and get some pictures posted and find a way to identify your not a scammer.

Reactions: BoldCorrections
This screams scam. I upload hi res pics all the time and have never gotten an error message for large file. Maybe it’s the combination of the all caps that’s sending it over the top? Stop yelling.

Reactions: nn8734
Ok, I am happy it is sold. The Hide can be a tough place (which is why I love it here). If this is a legitimate sale heed some of the advice given and get some pictures posted and find a way to identify your not a scammer.
If this was a legitimate sales thread, we stepped all over it in Bear Pit fashion. A legitimate seller, who joined and paid Frank for the privilege of selling, should be justifiably annoyed.

Reactions: MadDuner
Status
Not open for further replies.