• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AX/ AT-X mags versus AW Mags?

diderr

The Patch Guy
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2013
Gillette, Wyoming
datapatches.com
I was an idiot and ordered a AX/ ATX mag thinking it was the same as an AW mag. Needless to say…. It won’t work in my DBM. I’m debating returning but will get hit with a re-stocking fee and it’s visible it’s been in my gun. Is the only difference this little tab? Debating just modifying it to work if it’s close enough to an AW
Thanks

Attachments

• 5F4F2A28-3747-43FE-95D8-8F810D6AA1C1.jpeg
    5F4F2A28-3747-43FE-95D8-8F810D6AA1C1.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Just contact the company you bought it from I’m sure they’d help out. If not you can try hammering it in

Reactions: diderr
I was an idiot and ordered a AX/ ATX mag thinking it was the same as an AW mag. Needless to say…. It won’t work in my DBM. I’m debating returning but will get hit with a re-stocking fee and it’s visible it’s been in my gun. Is the only difference this little tab? Debating just modifying it to work if it’s close enough to an AW
Thanks

Who's the vendor that won't swap it for an aw?

Reactions: diderr
I cut the bow with a dremel down the center and hammer it flat, lip gone and no different from my AW mags.