• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AX folder to fixed stock

mitchellchandler_au

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2008
Hi all,
Just wondering if it is possible to convert a AI MC folding stock to a fixed stock? I live in a state that prohibits folding stocks and I have my eye on a rifle with a folding stock.

Even on bolt actions? Which state is this? You can probably use similar solutions that others have done on semiauto rifles that needed to have the same thing done.
I live in Australia, the state New South Wales prohibits folding stock rifles.

@mitchellchandler_au Hey brother, YES - you can have a folder converted to a fixed stock.
The folding hinge assembly is epoxied in however and should be removed carefully (jig / heat etc.) so it's best if Delta Tactical do it for you.

They have fixed stock adapters in stock and can do this. I spoke to Tony last week about it, I am selling a folding stock AXSA currently and had an inquiry about the exact same thing last week.

I'd take you up on that offer, I just grabbed a JAE for my tempest though, and the switchlug will make it a poor man's AI

• Love
Reactions: 96C