• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ai ax psr

bammbamm843

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2022
S.C
Looking to get another barrel for my psr. Leaning towards a 6.5 creed.(although im open to other ideas) Already have multiple rifles in 6.5 creed. If I go with the 6.5 creed what length and twist rate do you guys recommend. The deployment kit I have came with 308, 300 win, 338 lapua for the ax psr. Thanks for your time. I tried the search option it kept giving me an error message.

To do what? If you like how it handles now, just buy the same length… nothing wrong with matching the set. As a general recommendation, a 26” would be fine. I’m going from 6.5 Creed to 6 Creed. Prefer the performance of the little sister... since we can’t get 25 Creed factory ammo and I don’t shoot anything I can’t get factory ammo for.

Reactions: bammbamm843
To do what? If you like how it handles now, just buy the same length… nothing wrong with matching the set. As a general recommendation, a 26” would be fine. I’m going from 6.5 Creed to 6 Creed. Prefer the performance of the little sister... since we can’t get 25 Creed factory ammo and I don’t shoot anything I can’t get factory ammo for.
Mostly target shooting. Trying to find longer ranges to stretch the legs in my area is easier said than done.