• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AI AX50 ELR FDE

zinny

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
***Sold pending funds*** Updated images, cleaned up. I have a AX50 ELR in FDE for sale. Rifle is in like new condition with 100 rds thru it. will come with stock brake. Rifle shoots 1 MOA with ball ammo and much better with AMAX. Confrimed by now retired Green Beret buddy who was a First Sargent and sniper Instructor. Original box as seen is included, AI doesnt seem to provide paperwork. Manual was on a flash drive which I need to fine, but sure AINA can send electronically.
Will accept Paypal F&F, Zelle, USPS MO, and Check (ship when clear). Buyer pays actual shipping charges.

$11,500 for just the rifle.
Add $1750 for the Razor Gen 2 w/ ARC mount that is zero'd to the rifle for turn key ELR package. Mostly looking for cash, not looking for trades unless its in my favor.

0QlCvjzh.jpg

BvsD4pWh.jpg

gQVdK6Oh.jpg

jyPoY8qh.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking rifle. I have a AI AXSR .300PRC rifle and have been looking to buy a 50 BMG rifle. Is there any wiggle room on $?

Great looking rifle. I have a AI AXSR .300PRC rifle and have been looking to buy a 50 BMG rifle. Is there any wiggle room on $?
Pm me what you had in mind.

Now that's an easter egg I'd like to find!!!!
Happy EASTER!!!!!!!