• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AXMC 300WM + conversion

Roddd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2012
SoCal
If you’ve always wanted to be the coolest of the cool and post in the be all end all thread on the entire interwebs, the AI picture thread, here in SH, now is your chance.

Except for the occasional backyard coyotes, I haven’t shot this in a year and a half or so. It’s on the chopping block so I can squander more money in a different endeavor.

I’d like to sell it as a package.
AXMC in 300 WM
Sage Green
1 sage green 300wm magazine.
Atlas bipod, I think it’s the BT10.
26” sage green barrel with factory AI brake, 600 rounds on the barrel, all factory loads.
Spuhr mount, 0 MOA.
S&B 5-25, DT, non-locking double turn turrets, CCW, H2CMR reticle.
Short action conversion kit (black mag adapter and short action bolt.
24” sage green 308 barrel, 5/8x 24. 80 rounds on it.
24” tan 6 creed barrel, 5/8x24, 10 rounds in it.
$9,500 for everything. I think this represents an excellent price.
PM me your phone number or email and I’ll send pictures, Lowlight will be allowed to get on carnival rides with the big boys before I learn how to post pictures.
Located in San Diego County, CA.

Thanks, brother! Hope all is well.

I should add, the price includes shipping and insurance.

I’d be interested in the the short action bolt and mag adapter if you decide to separate.

Reximus,
You’re number 4 in line. Keep em coming, I want this whole thing gone in a week.

Lower your carbon footprint with the Sage Green New Deal, price drop to $9,000 shipped.

Bump, I think this may be the best price for an AXMC I’ve seen on here.

Back to the top, it’ll be for sale for a few more days then it goes back in the safe.