• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AI AXMC Package with conversions (338L, 300WM, 6.5CM

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    This AI AXMC is in excellent condition. this is a catch and release for me so most of the info is copied from when I bought it because I never shot it. Currently it's a 338 LM set-up. The barrel has been shot < 100 times. It has one 338LM magazine.

Additional two caliber set-ups:
    (1) 300WM: a complete bolt, a magazine, and a 26" barrel. The barrel was originally a EuroOptic Bartlein 308 Win barrel for AXMC, and then rechambered to 300WM by Mark Gordon at Short Action Customs. The barrel has been broken in with 20 rounds and put away.
    (2) 6.5 Creedmoor: a complete bolt (large firing pin), a 24" Euro-optic Bartlein barrel, and a magazine adapter to accept the short-action AI magazine. The bolt/barrel are new, never shot. Had this threaded 5/8x24

Will come with the arca forend instead of the factory plastic one.

$6,250 shipped for the gun with one conversion.
    $1,600 for each additional conversion with the barrel included.
    $9,200 shipped if you buy the whole setup with all 3 conversions.

Optics and mount not included. Only trades would be high end optics. Needs to be FFP and mil and fair going value (not going to give $3,000 for a Steiner M5 that resells for $1,800).

Payment via bank cashiers check or a stack of USPS MOs. I don’t have any e payments that can transfer that volume anymore.

IMG_0244.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0247.jpeg
    IMG_0248.jpeg
    IMG_0249.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0246.jpeg
      IMG_0246.jpeg
      186.1 KB · Views: 50
    The gun is sold with the 6.5 conversion. The magnum and lapua conversions with the barrels are both still available.