• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AI AXMC Rifle***********SOLD**************

THEOZZ

Throttle Jockey
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2005
NE
Looking to sell one of my AXMC Rifles to fund a set of BNVD. Would prefer to sell the complete Rifle unless the Rifle and Scope are sold at the same time.

More Pictures upon request. 100% feed back on here ARF.com Gunbroker. I use the same user name on all forums.

Only Trades +/- cash would be for new or Low Hour WP BNVD from Eotech/L3 Harris, TNVC PVS31 or DTNVS/BNVD WP Super Gain, Photonis PD-PRO-16B

Both Rifles are setup Identically:

The listing will be for 1 Rifle with choice of caliber and 1 mag:

Calibers: .308/ .300 Win Mag / .338 Lapua Mag.

Black AXMC: 20 rounds of .300 on action with Zero Compromise 5x27x56 MPCT3 sphur mount.
FDE AXMC: 120 rounds of .308 on action with Zero Compromise 5x27x56 MPCT3 sphur mount

Extra accessories already installed:
Gtac Grip conversion
RRS Arca BAX
Anarcy Thumb rest
Atlas PSR with Area 419 Arca Clamp
Arca Plate
PFL338 mag paddles
Check Pad
TBAC SR brakes on all barrels
original grip panel will be included.

Also have New FDE TBAC .338 Ultra SR Gen1, extra barrels and SFP bolts (.308/.300/.338), cases and mags if interested. Price will be discussed if interested. Not for sale separately.

Asking $11,500 for the complete Rifle

Separated:
$8,000 for Rifle
$4,000 for Scope and Sphur Mount.

Bank Transfer or Certified Funds. Rifle will ship after Funds Clear my Bank. Shipping and insurance will be buyers responsibility. Please add $35 if needed to be shipped by FFL.

(edited)_20210126_144150.png

Last edited: