• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI AXMC Rifles

sib1948

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
Who thinks it would be a good idea to start a Sticky on this platform like for DTA? I personally think it would be awesome and put all the AI AXMC information in one easy to find and easy to browse location.

You're getting one George?
Yeah! Have one on preorder (short action), but both my DTAs are shooting like lasers. Both my son and I did our best shooting today with my S&B 3-20x at 12X shooting 100, 200 and 300 yards. My son is using my March 2-24X. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. With these three weapons have everything I need. Just waiting on my S&B 5-25 with MSR reticle. Trying to find at least one 243 barrel To go with the two 260s, but 243 seems as rare as hen's teeth!!!!
20140211_161124_resized_zps0b7ad659.jpg

Here's the targets from yesterday.

Last edited:
I like that the DTA thread has everything in one place, but it seems like kind of a big mess. As a result it seems like DTA stuff is almost absent from the forum unless you're specifically looking for it.