• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AI AXSA ‘15 SFP Sage Green 6mm CM

Hootiewho

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2006
SC
I have a Sage Green 2015 SFP AX in 6mm Creedmoor for sale. 26” barrel AINA barrel with just shy of 225 rounds down the barrel. It will come as pictured minus the TB brake and tripod of course. In place of the brake will be a SG thread protector. If you want the brake, it will be $100 more. It will come with 1 green 10 rd mag and 3 black 10 rd mags. I am asking $4550 shipped/insured. It has been a great rifle, just the AXMC does all I need at this point. Discreet PP or zelle. Will ship the carrier of your choice. No trades.

ETA, I am willing to separate the barrel from the rifle if you do not want a 6mmCM.
B25260C6-E052-4018-8622-C01B04EC1EDA.jpeg
B12E0F9D-EF51-4BCF-BFD1-377125DD1251.jpeg
398C3608-D30E-4DFD-B705-90391CFFA2E4.jpeg

Last edited:
I was scanning hard on this one. Bought an AX few weeks back on here that’s lost in the USPS system somewhere I’ll have to replace. Nobody has a clue to where it is. I would avoid USPS if at all possible. Been missing for 3 weeks or so at this point. Just figured I’d attempt to save someone the trouble Ive had.

• Wow
Reactions: chrome
I was scanning hard on this one. Bought an AX few weeks back on here that’s lost in the USPS system somewhere I’ll have to replace. Nobody has a clue to where it is. I would avoid USPS if at all possible. Been missing for 3 weeks or so at this point. Just figured I’d attempt to save someone the trouble Ive had.
Got to use registered mail. They have to sign for it each time it changes hands. They give you attitude when you ask for it lol.
Only way to ship high end thermal/NV or firearms

Got to use registered mail. They have to sign for it each time it changes hands. They give you attitude when you ask for it lol.
Only way to ship high end thermal/NV or firearms
Yea I’ve since figured that out. It won’t happen to me again, that’s for sure

Reactions: deersniper