• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI Does NOT want more US Gun Control

Wow people have lost their minds about this. Tom responded. There is nothing further he "needs" to do unless he wants to.

I'm very leery of companies who won't do more to promote - let alone betray - the rights of American gun owners (here's looking at you HK), but this was pretty transparently "much ado about nothing" (points for quoting an English playwright in a story about an English company). So much so, that I bought an AX308 just last week. Even if he said Bump Stocks are ridiculous (because they are, unless you're a mall ninja, in which case they're essential kit), I wouldn't be upset.

That being said, I am SUPER PISSED* that there wasn't one piece of AI Swag in the box - and I ordered two barrels! C'mon, Tom and AI*!
BCM makes it rain decals for buying a rifle - or seemingly anything - of theirs. Nightforce gives a good amount of love, too. Thunder Beast? Check.
LWRC, check. CZ? Check. I could go on and on. PRI sent a sticker and a freaking T-Shirt! Come on, AI!*

*This is just a joke - I'm not really upset. . . . but a sticker or a hat would have been a nice touch for $8K worth of spend on a Rifle - especially now that we know your profits are expanding.