• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos AI Family Photo Shoot

Re: AI Family Photo Shoot

Nice. Are those new skins AI offers
wink.gif

PadronAniversary: NICE ONE, but no sir, those are some of mine which Gregg talked me out of.

nolo263: the brake you are referring to is a SAS muzzle brake installed on a 18" AE MkI.

Both rifles are wearing the S&B PMII 4-16x50/P4F/.1mil/Illuminated models with the AI 34mm/18moa mounts. Both going to a good home.

Lovely...

Nice to see a brace of the great Malcolm Cooper's finest.
Thanks.

Just ordered an AW myself, though I'm having it supplied in 6.5x47 with one of your American 'Bartlin' barrels.

Not sure if I can afford the desired scope as yet, that depends weather my Vector rangefinder sells - time and the wife will tell :)

Yep, and to think, my wife was wondering why I was selling almost everything I own... seriously, BIG thanks to Stacey for all the guidance & assistance with these two babies, they'll be well taken care of, bro!

RallyFan, my 18" AE up there will have a 24" .260 Remington barrel for it eventually as well, something about those 6.5mm's isn't it?

Now I'm going to make myself some more Ramen noodles & Kool-Aid... LOL!

Cool aid - it's 11pm here, I need expresso ;-)

As for the AW, I blame Zak Smith's review of the various 6.5mm rounds for enticing me into it... I just happened to stumble on a 29" Bartlin blank in 6.5mm and in a moment of madness the idea was hatched.

I had considered an AWM in .338, as they cost about the same as a .308 AW over this side of the pond; though the .338 exceeds the muzzle energy restrictions imposed on many of the ranges here in the UK, and as such would restrict where I could shoot.

Bugger.

long range dogr: I had a company years ago do a run of them, issues evolved from their quality control and delivery times. So I discontinued offering them. I have x1 more set on one of my AICS L/A Stage I.5's as we speak but they look like this:
Who can offer this service, would be any "Hydro-Film" application company, but I do not have a reference for one, sorry.
url]

Stacey
Where is your AI AW50? BTW, Honestly, how does the AIAW50 fair with EDM, Barrett M99, or Tac 50? Thought about it long and hard. What barrel length does it have?

ggarrett1911: welcome and I am just here to help, LOL. On on the dinner and drinks, it will be the best soup and koolaid ya had in a while, not the ole MRE crap, HA HA.

DesertHK: sold the last 2 I had to better afford my NV, suppressor, laser, shooting, traveling and retirement fun loving acts I constantly pull off. In comparison, I have owned, shot or worked with all the above mentioned as you know. But seriously, the AW-50 has been the most enjoyable for both me and my wife out of all of them plus a couple more not listed. Comfort, accuracy and the shear adrenaline rush of the .50 is an awesome experience; why not enjoy it with the best .50 available in my book. The AW-50 barrel is 27” fluted and plenty to work with.

On the film side of the equation..... I would call George at GAP and ask him who he reccomends. I had a stock done in multicam from him and it looks great.

mom and pop - where is Jr. ?

they are seperated, Gregg is worried they will create a "JR" and he said the wife would not approve another addition on such short notice, ha ha.

LOL, yeah that would be all I need... another little bastard rifle showing up without wifey's approval. Not like that's ever happened before or anything
whistle.gif

No, "Pop" has a few more modifications we're waiting on before he & Mom can be reunited.

BTW Stacey, you had Grandaddy out to play yet?

Gregg