• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI Flat Trigger

texag0842

Texas
Minuteman
May 12, 2013
Texas
Jason at Euro hooked me up with the flat trigger.

Finally getting it installed before this weekends PRS

Just shot mine for the first time this past weekend. I never shot a flat trigger before.

Definitely like it but it will take a little time to get used to it. Feel and position is definitely different.

@Nik H

Do I have it in about the same position you settled on?

Looks about the same or a little bit further forward than mine. I am still adjusting it. Last weekend, I had to shoot from a bench so I didn't spend much time dialing it in. I will do that this weekend when I can get prone.

BTW,

What is that in the mag well? Looks like something I have been thinking about

@Nik H

It was something I was testing for Charlie at Yow-Tech. It's essentially a better chamber indicator.

He makes them for the Vudoo's and I asked him to spin up one for the AT. Not sure they're in production yet. I think his handle is @Yowzilla

Reactions: Trek
Are you guys running the competition trigger?

I like the flat trigger in a couple of my other rifles.

I ran the competition trigger for about 1500 rounds and then went back to a tuned stock trigger by Moon.