• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD AI Folding Stock Adapter

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    Long shot here, but looking for an AT-X folding stock adapter. Figured I'd throw a post up just in case I get lucky.

And yes I realize I've got a better chance of finding one right now than winning that 1.8 billion dollar lottery ticket a few weeks ago.

• Haha
    Reactions: shreddykruger
    Really? I emailed other UK company and they said the won't ship to the US. Figured it was an export thing.

They’re really good about shipping parts and pieces to the USA and they often have parts that aren’t listed on their site.

I’ve emailed them looking for small parts and they’ve always responded. If it’s not on the site and they have the part, they will create a special listing buried within the site and supply the link.

They did this for when I wanted a complete folding butt skeleton with the hinge and male/female latches for an AT.

They explained to me they’ll export anything to the USA that doesn’t “make the rifle go bang” ……. Oddly, this also includes complete chassis, but skins, hardware and chassis/stock components are okay.

Reactions: NHPiper