• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AI magazine

wmaples

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2017
5 round AI magazine $45 shipped.

Attachments

• 1178B648-7495-4543-98FF-ECFF5B7AB799.jpeg
    1178B648-7495-4543-98FF-ECFF5B7AB799.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 43
I'm just curious, there wasn't much info here, how do you know this is the magazine you need? I'm still learning about all this, so please tell me how you know this is the right mag for you? I dont know if this is LA or SA or what. Everything I've read leads me to believe magazines and actions can be extremely picky, so I'm just asking. Thanks.

I'm just curious, there wasn't much info here, how do you know this is the magazine you need? I'm still learning about all this, so please tell me how you know this is the right mag for you? I dont know if this is LA or SA or what. Everything I've read leads me to believe magazines and actions can be extremely picky, so I'm just asking. Thanks.

when you see AICS pattern magazines then they will mostly all work as long as your stock or chassis accepts them.

if it’s a Long Action AICS mag it will be listed as they are uncommon.

Ok, that's good to know, thanks. Mine is a LA, so I know I have been watching for that specifically.

I could visibly see it was a short action 5 round mag

If it was a short WSM mag I would bought it regardless because there worth more so being he didn’t explain I assumed it’s a 308 mag and feel confident it is, regardless I needed either one lol