• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI pricing on the new AT and AX Multi Caliber Systems

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • We now have current pricing on the new 2014 Rifles from AI. Please go to Accuracy International - AI Rifle Systems - 2014 Accuracy International Rifles - Mile High Shooting Accessories and Welcome to Mile High Shooting Accessories as we have a ton of info on the new rifle systems

Note there was a release showing the base price for the AT at $3550.00. That is an incorrect price. The base price for the AT’s is $3823.00 for a plain barrel system. Folding stocks are available for an additional $422.00

We will continue to offer Snipers Hide Members an additional 5% off of AI’s list price. Please call for details on all of AI’s new rifle systems!

We have updated info on our website as well

Welcome to Mile High Shooting Accessories

Last edited:
    when will these be in stock

We now have current pricing on the new 2014 Rifles from AI. Please go to Accuracy International - AI Rifle Systems - 2014 Accuracy International Rifles - Mile High Shooting Accessories and Welcome to Mile High Shooting Accessories as we have a ton of info on the new rifle systems

Note there was a release showing the base price for the AT at $3550.00. That is an incorrect price. The base price for the AT’s is $3823.00 for a plain barrel system. Folding stocks are available for an additional $422.00

We will continue to offer Snipers Hide Members an additional 5% off of AI’s list price. Please call for details on all of AI’s new rifle systems!

We have updated info on our website as well

Welcome to Mile High Shooting Accessories

AI is stating that they will be making a LH version, no way of even guessing a ship date as of yet, they are not showing it yet in their pricing guide, but in the past, there has been no difference in pricing between LH and RH models.

-Dave-

Dibs on an AT lefty, Dave...

I'll be bugging you on this fairly regularly! :mad:

I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere, but would it be possible to order an AT folder in 260 or would it have to be configured as a 308 from the factory with a 260 barrel purchased in addition to the base price for the folder?

I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere, but would it be possible to order an AT folder in 260 or would it have to be configured as a 308 from the factory with a 260 barrel purchased in addition to the base price for the folder?

Currently all AT's will be shipping with 308 UK barrels, Bartlein 260's will be available through us in addition to the 308 based rifle

We have the 260 bbl.'s currently in stock

-Dave-

Is the estimated shipping timeframe from AI of march still looking good or did they push it back? I'm on the pre-order list for an AX308 (pale brown). ;)

Last edited:
    AI is stating that they will be making a LH version, no way of even guessing a ship date as of yet, they are not showing it yet in their pricing guide, but in the past, there has been no difference in pricing between LH and RH models.

-Dave-

Just a periodic reminder to AI on behalf of all the lefties! :D

Hello, MH

What twist rate are the new rifles coming in? (for the 308 ,300 and 338 cal's)

Thank you

I talked with the VP of AI of north America Scott Seigmund at length recently and he stated that they will be producing more AT's that are left handed. They will not be ready untill later this year. He said that there will be more available than the current limited runs of left handed AW's. I explained to him if they would make left handed models more available that I would already own one. After talking with Scott I think that there will be more runs of the left handed rifles, but not a full time production.

What lengths are available for the threaded 260 replacement barrels for the AT and who is the barrel maker? I am going to need to add one of these to the AT I have on order with you guys and just wanted to see what was being offered as I couldn't really find much info on your site. Also, are these freely available and in stock? No sense in waiting to order one until the rifle is received if there will be an additional wait.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Please tell me you guys are getting an AX308 20" Pale Brown in this first shipment with my name on it. haha

Also I was wondering if there is any word on the 2014 Accessories (new bipod, etc...)

Is your 0% financing for 12 months a year round offer, or for a short time only?

Do you take trade-ins?

Are the .338 MC's available yet?

Periodic reminder on behalf of all the lefties!...

-Dave-

Is that for AT, AX, or both? Are you taking pre-order deposits for the LH versions - I made need to give you call since I can't seem to find a used AIAW LH these days.