• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI product line for 2024

ShtrRdy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2011
    High Plains
    I was looking at the AI website and they don't show an AT or an AT-X any longer. It seems the least expensive AI rifle will be the AT-XC. Those are priced as $6538 at Mile High.

Am I looking at this right?

• Haha
    Reactions: Huskydriver
    So, they do sell an atx. It just has a C on the end. Ill have to look at it.

edit: they may have changed the action but doubt it. Doesn’t mention arca style chassis but seems to be different than the ATX chassis.

Maybe they got tired of hearing everyone complain about the bolt action being tight.

Price hike might be inflationary to some degree.

Last edited:
    AI has decided they want to sell fewer rifles to poors. So they raised prices by $2K on the base model while adding a few parts that total about $575 retail.

I guess they want us to buy that the steel is so much more expensive or that the CNC machines turning out the new receiver take that much longer.

Whatever AI, you do you. I got my AT-X at the sale blowout price. The money I saved bought me a Zeiss LRP S3 6-36X56 and a Spuhr mount.

I’m also happy to report that as I type this the wheels are in motion to open up a wider range of caliber choices for the AT action. Hopefully this effort will result in more readily available and end user convenient bolt face size options.

So, they do sell an atx. It just has a C on the end. Ill have to look at it.

edit: they may have changed the action but doubt it. Doesn’t mention arca style chassis but seems to be different than the ATX chassis.

Maybe they got tired of hearing everyone complain about the bolt action being tight.

Price hike might be inflationary to some degree.

Action is changed. Similar to the AXSR action. Among the changes are 6 action screws instead of 4. The chassis itself is almost unchanged. Just ships with folder and top rail.

Barrels are backwards compatible, but bolts are not.

Action is changed. Similar to the AXSR action. Among the changes are 6 action screws instead of 4. The chassis itself is almost unchanged. Just ships with folder and top rail.

Yeah i saw there is another thread on it since jan. Everyone will be selling their atx now. Lol

Does that mean that the un-bonded action with 4 screws moves around too much?