• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI Range day- PSR and AW

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
had a nice relaxing range day today, wasn't anything special just verifying zero's and some quick groups. Didn't have a ton of time or much over 200 yards. But had fun anyways. Both guns and Both scopes come from Mile High Shooting. A HUGE shout out to R&D at MHS, some of the best in the business.

PSR is a freaking laser, god that gun will shoot. Zero'd and shot a couple 3-4 groups then started shooting the shapes off of some playing cards we hung.

only shot about 20 rounds through it today because i had so little range to play with but she shot well enough. This is with A191 190gr military ammunition I was aiming at the bottom round which was one i sent during sight in grouping three into the group above it. Yeah I shot three round groups today so sue me.

two three shot groups with a quick click adjustment between em, some vertical is me but other then that not too shabby

Then swapped over to my AIAW which has over 3k rounds on it now, barely breaking stride for a 308 i know but something to note. I have no idea why people hate on the Lothar Walther barrels and immediately swap over to Bartliens, now i LOVE bartlein barrels but this LW barrels shoots great. I would venture to say that frank is correct and it is probably slower then a Bartlien.

Any rounds thrown were called, and i knew where they went.

and a 5 shot I shot right before i left fairly quickly

They sure aren't light and won't replace my GAP's for competitions but I LOVE my AI's.

Show off lol, just about to send a check for an ai ae mk3, guess I am a bit behind. Nice stuff man, gotta say some baristas have deserve a fine rifle. Used to go by Jmyers here until they changed the site.

What's wrong with the Bushnell? My HDMR is awesome. I agree if I had 20k to drop on a PSR I'm sure I'd run a S&B too. Just have to stick with my GAP 300wm and Surgeon scalpel!!

LMAO, can tell the shooter can't deadlift at least 800lbs imo. Lowlight is right 25yards is a shame. Ballbusting is a good theme.