• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI-Sako Quad-The Project Begins!

JoeSmith

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2006
Texas
Day 1: The calm before the storm.
Quad.jpg

Re: AI-Sako Quad-The Project Begins!

Laugh. For grins a couple months ago I was toying around with my quad action and the Pete Lincoln's RCS while I had it apart.. Might be doable, but it was easier just to order a McM and drop it into it.

-pd

Yes, I'll go with the pros eventually but I wanted to do something myself and there is no way I am going to chew up a real stock. Something to do for now.

Give us a blow by blow of how you do this project please. If you can take pictures as you do major operations and record the details of the various stages of progression.

I love a good do it your self project, and you may be inspiring thousands of back yard gunsmiths with you project!

Thanks,

Can't wait to see the final pics, I have a QUAD action just sitting in the safe. Maybe this will jump start that project.

Yoda: Patience, young Jedi's. Even 800 year old Force Masters have to go to work.
Maybe some holes this weekend drilled.