• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AI trainer - CZ 453 22lr

Pat M

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2005
Cashmere Washington
$99 folding airsoft AI stock (very nice for the $) & CZ 453 varmint 22lr

20 pictures in the link below that you can check out

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/Renegadebob001/CZ%20453%20AI%20stock/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

PICT0302.jpg

Re: AI trainer - CZ 453 22lr

I don't see anything wrong with that at all!

Now that's thinkin' with your dipstick, Jimmy!

had to cut/drill out some metal for rear action screw, trigger + for rear of action to sit down a little ( rear cheek piece is high - but don't want to bring the action higher as i didn't want to make a longer trigger)

Aluminum base block that fits in the airsoft's square tube to anchor the action took the longest to drill & file out (i don't have a mill or good drill press yet)

And i think the non-folding stock would be better for mods as the folding point almost gets in the way.

renforced steel duraglass top bedding block

Unbelievable! PM me with your address and I'll send you an Airsoft spigot rail adapter I experimented with but don't need anymore.

I only used it a few times with my AI AW50!
smile.gif

? not sure which rail your talking about, i have the post swivil rail that comes with the air soft. ? picture link

Thank you : Pat

tried to PM you but ? somethings not working

Pat, would you be willing to inlet these for others? how much would you charge to inlet one of these for me assuming I provide the stock?

I'll make up a template sheet of what need to be removed (not much) ( PDF file ) & parts list soon.

If someone had a CNC setup for aluminum or plastic i would gladly send my stock and bedding blocks to be reproduced.

smile.gif

I'll look at how the 10/22 may fit Sunday as i am going to template it out.

I picked up 2 of the scapyard folders from Airsplat and they ship quick.

Wonder if I could shoehorn an Anschutz 1712 into one of these...

I'd love to get an MCM, but economy's still too tight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">? not sure which rail your talking about, i have the post swivil rail that comes with the air soft. ? picture link

Thank you : Pat

tried to PM you but ? somethings not working</div></div>

Hey Pat -- just noticed this. You are over your PM topic limit. You need to delete some of your conversations.

This is the part:
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/TSD_Type_96_Tri_Rail_Bipod_Adapter/1973

Any word on the ability to put a Ruger in it?

I'd like to mod a 77/22 into one for shits and giggles.

I'd love this on my marlin .17 hmr

I'm in Australia and am looking to do a similar thing for a savage 93. We can't import airsoft guns, is anyone interested in having one sent to them, pulling out everything except the stock and sending it to me? I'm happy to pay for your time and you can keep all the internals, I just want the stock. I have a US address (Shipito) it can be posted to. It can't be a folding stock though, they are illegal here too.

Cheers,
Greg

Greg.
call up or email the company and get them to ship just the stock to you and throw out the action/barrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$99 folding airsoft AI stock (very nice for the $) & CZ 453 varmint 22lr

20 pictures in the link below that you can check out

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/Renegadebob001/CZ%20453%20AI%20stock/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

PICT0302.jpg
</div></div>

How hard was that to modify
My son loves that stock and I might just have to do one for him..... eventially

wasn't too hard - if you have file,drill & time (hardest part was the duraglass bedding)

i pulled my 10/22 action and remington 700sa out and set them along side the airsoft stock,,,

don't think the 10/22 will work at all (have to cut up the trigger guard and metal in front of magazine is just as wide as the square tubing on airsoft frame)

But i do think the 40x trainer would work well on this (with a good size bedding filled in)

I took more picures - but lost them due to operator error today (will get more for you guys)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wasn't too hard - if you have file,drill & time (hardest part was the duraglass bedding)

i pulled my 10/22 action and remington 700sa out and set them along side the airsoft stock,,,

don't think the 10/22 will work at all (have to cut up the trigger guard and metal in front of magazine is just as wide as the square tubing on airsoft frame)

But i do think the 40x trainer would work well on this (with a good size bedding filled in)

I took more picures - but lost them due to operator error today (will get more for you guys) </div></div>

I was thinking either a CZ 452/3 or Savage MKII action and barrel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vernon123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can you tell me about all type of sniper rifles.??</div></div>

Great first post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vernon123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can you tell me about all type of sniper rifles.??</div></div>

Great first post. </div></div>

I just hope his English is super bad,

Where did you get the crazy cool Idea to use an airsoft for a 22...It's absolutely brilliant, plus it's gorgeous.

I want one...no make it two....

Can't wait to see how it does on the range.

The CZ shoots great in this stock (just like the wood one)

I'm trying to save and get a AI folder for my long action - no way i would drop that kind of $ for my 22lr.

Saw a airsoft stock on ebay cheap because it was broken, then searched around for air soft dealers with damaged stuff.

took some more pictures- will try and get them up tomarrow

have 2 different 3rd groups at 100yds that all 3rds are cutting into each other ( nice little clovers ) ( yes i know 3rd groups :p )

An AI stock for $99! Now thats a bargain!

I would be curious to see what the quality of the chasis is like.

Well I started the same project. I found a broke-ass airsoft l96 rifle, and snagged it for $35

I'll drop my marlin 925 in it, and do a step-by-step thread.

This should be fun

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I started the same project. I found a broke-ass airsoft l96 rifle, and snagged it for $35

I'll drop my marlin 925 in it, and do a step-by-step thread.

This should be fun </div></div>

A step by step would be cool

My son (12 years old) loves the AI and I would love to do one for him all Call of Duty'd up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FFFF66">I'll make up a template sheet of what need to be removed (not much) ( PDF file ) & parts list soon.</span>

If someone had a CNC setup for aluminum or plastic i would gladly send my stock and bedding blocks to be reproduced.

smile.gif
</div></div>

Got a link to that?

This would be interesting on the CZ 452. How cheap does the chassis feel? Might be a future project....

looks like a future project. How does this stock compare to a actual aics or real rifle stock? Is it durable?

i don't think the airsoft folder is very strong (better than a plastic SKS folder) and would go with the regular airsoft non-folder (should be fairly strong) the plastic goes on&off like a real one but i don't think i will try and bend it like a real AI (more than likley it would crack)

lent my original to a buddy so he could copy it (the photo bucket images are still up) (never got around to do a blueprint like drawing as i pinned the original block inside the square tubing)

Have no fear as i have an additional stock and will do better