• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AIAE MKIII-GAP Crusader

cramey74

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2011
Joplin Mo
Just wanted to share some pics of the latest additions to my lead launching family...I have not put a round through them so no range report but I have confidence they will both shoot better than I can... You guys know the specs so I will not spell it out..Both are chambered in .308..I would like to thank Rangerwalker71 everything you see came from his shop excluding the Crusader..He is a pleasure to do business with and always seems to come up with whatever I ask for no matter how bizzare or hard to find..

GAP3.jpg

GAP2.jpg

GAP1.jpg

AIAE3.jpg

AIAE2.jpg

AIAE1.jpg

GAPAIAE.jpg

Re: AIAE MKIII-GAP Crusader

Man Christmas came early !
Now to check under my tree
wink.gif

Congrats.

............. nice addition to the family. Most would be happy with one or the other but both, serious? Very nice!! An AE Mk III is on the short list for my next factory rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">............. nice addition to the family. Most would be happy with one or the other but both, serious? Very nice!! An AE Mk III is on the short list for my next factory rifle. </div></div>

Thank you.. The Mark III is a solid piece to say the least.. I don't think you would have any regret in purchasing one..It is built like a tank