• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AIAW versus PGW Coyote-

nickorette

Private
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2008
ON/CT
I posted this on another forum, but I know that many here have extensive expirience with the AW, and maybe could shed some opinions.

I am looking at picking up one of the two within the coming months. Anybody have expirience with both? Any opinions?

I like the durability, folding stock and the proprietary design of the AIAW, plus the 10 round mag is a nice bonus.

The Coyote seems to be dead nuts accurate (nearly twice that of any evidence I've seen of the AIAW), but the 8 round magazine is a little bit of a bummer for me. The rarity and "made in Canada" is a nice bonus for me however.

Re: AIAW versus PGW Coyote-

I don't have both rifles so I can't compare between the two. I can only say that my AIAW is very damn accurate. Do I need to have .5 MOA or better? Not really. Anything sub MOA is good enough for me.

If the PGW coyote is as accurate as you mentioned, then who cares about the two less rounds in the magazine. But that's just my opinion.