• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AICS 1.5 Short Action Chassis with three magazines $700 shipped

J.A. Hamilton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2004
Ohio
AICS Short action 1.5 chassis recoil lug area opened to allow for Surgeon action recoil lug thickness.

Bedded at the recoil lug and chamber area of barrel. Can be easily removed and bedded or shot without bedding.

Comes with velcro ammo holder as seen in pictures.

I will take payments by Zelle or cash if face to face. I am located in the Dayton, Ohio area.

IMG_4313.jpeg

Two 10 round magazines, one 5 round magazine.

tempImage7eeJrl.jpg
IMG_4309.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg

Reactions: kevinsachs
AICS Short action 1.5 chassis recoil lug area opened to allow for Surgeon action recoil lug thickness.

Bedded at the recoil lug and chamber area of barrel. Can be easily removed and bedded or shot without bedding.

Comes with velcro ammo holder as seen in pictures.

I will take payments by Zelle or cash if face to face. I am located in the Dayton, Ohio area.

View attachment 7944377

Two 10 round magazines, one 5 round magazine.

View attachment 7944373View attachment 7944374View attachment 7944375
Definitely interested. Since it has been opened up, will it still work with a stock 700 short action?

Decided not to sell the stock without selling the action. I’ll keep them together. Thanks for the interest.