• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AICS 1.5, sling, Atlas bipod

NineHotel

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Morrison CO
Cut and pasted from my other post on a 40X trainer package - thought I'd put it here without the BA as well:

AICS 1.5 - This stock is available as well, as part of a package with the rifle, or separately. Stock has had 2 modifications - one, it was skim bedded to mate up with a slightly banana'd 700 action I had built this rifle on, and two, the recoil lug area was gunsmith modified (deeper and wider) on a Bridgeport mill to take a Tubb oversized recoil lug.

AI sling - OD Green - Gotta say, I really liked this sling with the stock. Only reason for moving away from the AICS was to trim about 2.5 pounds off my rig by going to a lightweight hybrid A5/A3 McMillan stock.

Atlas bipod with AI mount - New, never used. Only has the AI adapter, no PIC adapter, though you can buy a PIC adapter from Atlas I'm sure.

Pics in this thread here -

BT10NC Bipod; BP19 Spigot mount. No I won't separate them unless you approach me with someone that wants the other part you don't want.