• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AICS 1.5

n8lusk

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2009
Baldwin County, AL
AICS R700SA stock with spigot I bought on SH more than ten years ago and had 30calsniper (USGUNWORKS) paint it. It’s still in great condition and barely used for a 260 build and a 22 trainer. The trigger area was inletted with a mill to accept an aftermarket trigger. The spigot is back on it and will include the action screws.

$1k shipped obo. The mag, barreled action, and scope are not included. I prefer check or postal money order, but can do PayPal if absolutely necessary and you pay the 3%.

Trades:
KRG whiskey3 folder
H-S PST011 bdl LA stock (original M24)
223 REM full length bushing die (Wilson or Redding), 223 rem arbor press seater (Wilson), new 223 Lapua brass.

If close to Baldwin County, AL I might be interested in FTF trading towards a custom action like a Zeus or Deviant.
223 bolt hunting rifle (Kimber, Sako, or Remington).
Ruger M77 (tang safety in LA standard or SA 223 bolt face).

IMG_1413.jpeg
IMG_1416.jpeg
IMG_1415.jpeg
IMG_1414.jpeg
IMG_1418.jpeg
IMG_1419.jpeg

IMG_1478.jpeg
IMG_1479.jpeg
IMG_1481.jpeg
IMG_1482.jpeg

Last edited:
More trades added.

I know I haven’t been active since 2012 or so but I bought and sold a few things with great transactions back then. I never could get comfortable behind this stock and don’t need it taking up space anymore and would like the extra cash to go towards some of the items listed I would trade for/towards.

Thanks