• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aics 223 mags shipped to europe?

hiddenmongoose

crazysection
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2009
Ireland
Is there anyone shipping 223 AICs mags to europe? I have a new rifle coming in the door in a couple of weeks and cant get a polymer mag anywhere,every site I find is sold out or wont ship due to ITAR muck.

Due to vendor/production issues the 223 AICS is just now becoming available again here in the USA. Is this a magazine that is only available in the US?
ITAR is a bugger. Having to go through the ITAR training every year and seeing the penalties, I wouldn't risk anything in violation. Good luck.

Due to vendor/production issues the 223 AICS is just now becoming available again here in the USA. Is this a magazine that is only available in the US?
ITAR is a bugger. Having to go through the ITAR training every year and seeing the penalties, I wouldn't risk anything in violation. Good luck.

They are available this side of the water too,just nobody has any til june !! Itar is a major pain when it comes to buying some nice things from the states