• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS .338LM CIP UPDATE, GREAT NEWS!!!

BLANKSGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2005
Oh here and there
As I promised, officially they are shipping to our distributors this week. First available will be the Stage I.5 and Stage II's in OD Green and Dark Earth. Pricing will be the same as the current AICS L/A models, and we have plenty of the AICS 5rd .338LM CIP magazines (Part #4808) are instock as well, and distributors have them instock as well. Also be sure to check into the new AI thumb screws as well which makes for a perfect upgrade to any AICS, AE or AW series AI products. As always, I will pass along further product updates as they become reality and are shipping. Thank you all for your support and assistance.

Re: AICS .338LM CIP UPDATE, GREAT NEWS!!!

how much modification would be needed to run a surgeon XL,

David777, as all AICS systems they are designed for the M700 series. The Badger is not on this footprint, so the AICS will require the same current "type" of modification to accept the Badger Long .338 action.

GUNNER10, again, same answer, but Surgeon has the AICS XL CIP instock and they exclusively offer this AICS, please contact them for further assistance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much modification would be needed to run a surgeon XL, </div></div>

Get a hold of steve or preston, I've been using mine for about a 1/2 year now and I think its the best platform for this action.

Ijust built a 300WM on Surgeon XL and AICS 2.0. As mentioned above Surgeon carries the AICS 2.0 CIP modified Stock. What they do is lengthen the inlet to accomodate the longer XL action and then mill the bottome of the XL action to slightly narrow the bottom surface to accomodate the stock mating surface. It all works great. They also have the CIP 338 mags. Until recently, they were hard to find.

Several questions have come from this new AICS CIP offering so I will cover these for further assistance.

-The AICS CIP will come with x1 5rd .338LM CIP magazine, part #4808 for extra's, and this is the only magazine that will work in this AICS. The .300WM (part #0479) and .338LM (part #2468) will not work.

-The AICS CIP will work with any Remington M700 Long Action, just the same as the current AICS Long Actions accommodate.

-The CIP magazine part #4808 is built to current .338LM CIP standards and the internal box for COL is 3.760" range. The current .300WM and .338LM magazine have a COL 3.640" range. The part #4808 will run the .338LM, .338NM and .300NM as well.

As questions arise I will try to post them up here for thread value, thanks again.