• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing AICS and Badger M2008??

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
Is it a big hassle to get a AICS chassis to fit a Badger M2008 action, or should i say is it a pain to get the AICS to fit the badger M2008 actions. The pics i have seen look like the Bolt cam area of the stock is altered. Just looking for some info on this. thanks Lee

Re: AICS and Badger M2008??

Depends on who is doing the work. If you have half a clue, it is not particularly difficult. There are several ways to deal with the bolt cut out- my favorite, machining the chassis smooth and using AW skins. The bolt cut out is the least of the work needed. The entire mounting area needs to be machined to fit the BO action--not much work for those who have already done it. Would take a little figuring the first time.

take the aics stock skins off, send the stock to marty at BO atach the check or MO with correct amount and in 2wks your troubles are solve.

do you have any contact info for marty? What does he charge for this inletting? Thanks man!! Lee