• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS AX chassis...does it have full top rail?

Brandon7766

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
Looking at some pics, some of them have a full rail, others have a small bolt on rail....anyone know what it actually comes with?

Re: AICS AX chassis...does it have full top rail?

small rail

If your looking at an AI AX rifle then it's a full rail but if your just looking at just the chassis to drop an action into for a build then no, no full rail.

So yes and no............

Hi I got recently my ax chassis. The picatinny rail Installed on the action and the rail installed on the for end will be accessories to be offered in the near future.I have installed a short action warne rail instead

The base AICS AX does not have any top rails but it would be normal to order them at the same time. Not all customers need to order action rails as they already have them. Different customers have different needs for the top rail so we do not include any in the base product.

Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Reactions: SpookM14