• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aics chassis fitment

LeoSD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020
Ok so noob question. I have a bergara 300wm and have always loved the mk13 look. Is it possible to get a aics chassis to make a budget clone that will fit a LA bergara? I believe mine to be the LRP model with the XLR/Bergara chassis.

Okay, Mk13 clone builder here. I assume you mean Mod 7. We are working on an AI action that looks close. I would still use Stiller action and Lilja barrel and AICS mags.

I like Bergara, but it I would be cringe for a Mk 13 faux clone.

Dont really need to call it a Mark13?

If you like the looks of one, go for a AICS legacy style chassis and be happy with that.
Your Bergara never was and never will be a Mark 13 anyways.

Okay, Mk13 clone builder here. I assume you mean Mod 7. We are working on an AI action that looks close. I would still use Stiller action and Lilja barrel and AICS mags.

I like Bergara, but it I would be cringe for a Mk 13 faux clone.
More mod 5. Not going for purist here, just like the look, although the I've seen some in the px that are beautiful. Maybe I used clone too freely

Dont really need to call it a Mark13?

If you like the looks of one, go for a AICS legacy style chassis and be happy with that.
Your Bergara never was and never will be a Mark 13 anyways.
This.

I know it'll never be the real deal, just theres a lot of aics chassis and names, wanted to know which one I'd need. 700 LA footprint? Drop right in? And then it has to be the thumbhole one of course

Reactions: VargmatII
This.

I know it'll never be the real deal, just theres a lot of aics chassis and names, wanted to know which one I'd need. 700 LA footprint? Drop right in? And then it has to be the thumbhole one of course
Yes, a long action AICS should be good to go.

I built a Mark5 ish rifle a few years ago. It was a good project and it turned out good enough, keep in mind that I am in Sweden and Clone rifles is not a thing here.

Reactions: LeoSD
This.

For inspirational purpuses:

p5pb17670661.jpg

Reactions: LeoSD