• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos AICS FDE and GLOCK OD

ketchup

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
Southern California
Two of my favs..
url]

Re: AICS FDE and GLOCK OD

Pretty sure that an OD 3rd Gen Glock 18 would not be transferable and definitely not in CA.

Not sure if an OD Glock 18 even exists.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salmonaxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sure that an OD 3rd Gen Glock 18 would not be transferable and definitely not in CA.

Not sure if an OD Glock 18 even exists. </div></div>

Its not the frame its the slide that has the happy parts . Cali , not a chance .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hopps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats a glock 18 right?
shocked.gif
</div></div>
only the mag is G18
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mag in slide back = FAIL Boat Captain ............ </div></div>
what's the big deal kid? I just wanted to show the SS barrel better...........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salmonaxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sure that an OD 3rd Gen Glock 18 would not be transferable and definitely not in CA.

Not sure if an OD Glock 18 even exists. </div></div>

Its not the frame its the slide that has the happy parts . Cali , not a chance . </div></div>

http://www.cybershooters.org/dgca/prod01.htm

According to this, that is not correct. It is a pretty simple design with the only extra parts being in the slide. (Selector and whatever detents are needed to hold selector in place.) Frame is different, and trigger bar is different.

I guess a class 2 SOT could manufacture a full auto G17, but that really wouldn't make it a Glock 18. Most of those take form as a sort of extension that is added in place of the factory back plate. I saw a similarly setup Glock 17 down at a machinegun shoot in Oregon.

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-cont...on_Device_F.jpg

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-cont...on_Device_A.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ketchup</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hopps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats a glock 18 right?
shocked.gif
</div></div>
only the mag is G18
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mag in slide back = FAIL Boat Captain ............ </div></div>
what's the big deal kid? I just wanted to show the SS barrel better........... </div></div>

Calm down Francis . It was said with HUMOR . I know you live in KaliwesuckOstan , tough'n up a little .