• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing AICS mags and the 6BR or 6Dasher

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
Will the AICS mags reliably feed a 6mm dasher or the 6BR cases? I need some solid info on this subject before i go any further with my thoughts. Who can alter the mags to work if needed? I will be using a badger action, I hope!! Lee

Re: AICS mags and the 6BR or 6Dasher

come on fellas i need some input here. Do you think a 6mm dasher would work in the aics magazine without any mods?? Please advise. Lee

Re: AICS mags and the 6BR or 6Dasher

I have a Remington 700 chambered in 6 Dasher with the Badger M5 magazine kit and it works flawless. I do have a custom Kiff bolt which has the .062 firing pin and Sako extractor. I did slightly modify the ejector plunger, so it would sit slightly more forward to have better extractor pressure on the cartridge. I did not make any modifications to the mags, I load them with the cartridges to the ft of the mag. Hope this helps, Greg

MVC-003F.jpg