• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS Mags in R700 5R SS

0V3RC10CK3D

Private
Minuteman
What's the best, easiest, cheapest way to get my R700 5R SS to be able to accept AICS mags? I plan on getting an AICS stock at some point but would I be able to just replace the bottom metal with something else so that the mags will work? If so what would you recommend?

Thanks!

Re: AICS Mags in R700 5R SS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the best, easiest, cheapest way

Thanks! </div></div>

first pick 1 or 2 of the 3

if one choice was all 3 there would not be 15 different options

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, for how much everything costs I should just pony up for the AICS 1.5 haha. </div></div>

only if you like it/ and it fit you well - I tried to like it: twice

a basic B+C just feels better to me than the AI

Look at the Bottom metal that Jerry Stiller sells. It requires minimal fitting into the BDL bottom of your stock and is priced at $295 with an AI mag. I have had the badger DBM and I have used the Stiller and to me the Stiller is easier to feed and easier on the wallet.

www.viperactions.com

2ephnxl.jpg