• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AICS Mags

mike4764

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2011
NY
Anyone know of a Accuracy international mag or clone that holds more than 5 rounds of .300 win mag?

Re: AICS Mags

You can try here...not sure if they have any more available:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2216903

Before you click the link, be prepared for sticker shock. These mags were a contract overrun and not many were made/imported, so they command high prices. The deal that MHSA is offer on them is the best you'll find and some late last year sold for nearly $300/mag.

It is my understanding that other companies are working on 10rnd 300WM mags for the AICS/compatible bottom metal, but no word on when they'll be available.

I should be getting 100+ of the AI 10round 300wm magazines out of the next batch to arrive. EM/PM me and I will add you to the notification list.

Might be worth checking with C-Products (mag maker) as the prices would be lower and you can usually get a slightly longer OAL into them (I think it's around .10").

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might be worth checking with C-Products (mag maker) as the prices would be lower and you can usually get a slightly longer OAL into them (I think it's around .10"). </div></div>
I though C Products was in the process of being sold/bought out and were not shipping anything at the moment. Not trying to stir up trouble or cause a problem but just don't want the OP to try to place an order only to be left hanging. C Products AR mags are the only metal mags I use.

I have Alpha mags 10 rnd magazine for the AICS stock. In my opinion the look cooler than the stock AI mags.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: punkpigpen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have Alpha mags 10 rnd magazine for the AICS stock. In my opinion the <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">look cooler</span></span> than the stock AI mags. </div></div>

shocked.gif
WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: punkpigpen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have Alpha mags 10 rnd magazine for the AICS stock. In my opinion the <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">look cooler</span></span> than the stock AI mags. </div></div>

shocked.gif
WTF? </div></div>

ARFCOM leakage.