• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AICS, Manner and McMillan...the winner is

AZK9

Private
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2009
Arizona
Well, the wifey said she would purchase me a new stock for my retirement present. I have a Choate Tactical on my SPS right now and it has served me well, but I wanted to step up. This hobby gets exspensive.

I've been reading up and spending time behind different stocks to see what works for me. After a month of going back and forth on which stock I want, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one up.

The winner is... A Manners MCS-T5A with mini chassis, MTU barrel channel, one bipod stud, two (one front/one rear) left side flush cups, in 4 color Flectarn.

Now all I have to do and wait for it to be built!

Re: AICS, Manner and McMillan...the winner is

I think you made the correct choice. I have one and love it. The manners crew is go to go as well.

You will be very happy with the manners. I have used a couple of his stock in different configurations and I have been pleased with all of them. Tom is one of my favorite guys to deal with. He really tries to take care of the customer. Can't wait to see pictures of the rifle once it is completed.

I can't speak for Manners, but they have stepped their game up and looks very good. I own a McM A4 and love it. Hopefully you love yours as much as I love the McM.