• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS photo ?

jayph

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2008
I played around on the search and on google images for about 2 hours but I am not great with computers. I am tossing around the idea of a build and I was wondering if anybody had a photo of a black AICS stocked remington with a green color coated barreled action? I have a feeling someone will find one pretty easy but like I said Iam not that good with computers.

thanks.

Re: AICS photo ?

Hm, couldn't find one either. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen an AICS with a black stock and green barrel and action. I've seen green on green but that's about it, sorry.

Maybe Iam not as computer retarted as I thought lol. Thanks for looking

I haven't seen one in that color combo either, Probably for a good reason. If my taste serves me right, I don't think that would look that good. but to each his own.

I agree, and to make it work you'd have to get the rings and scope coated green too. And even then, meh. Just go all black, classic cool.

Black/green
FS1106_008.jpg

Same rifle and optic w/ STOMP mount...

P10100084.JPG

Black/black
300wm_004.jpg

Digital/green
P1010009.JPG

Green/bare metal
p1010003.JPG

Tan/tan
p10100033.JPG

Green/green
p10100041.JPG

How about a blue A-3?
P10100031.JPG

Digital HS?
AICSCAMO_015.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't seen one in that color combo either, Probably for a good reason. If my taste serves me right, I don't think that would look that good. but to each his own. </div></div>

I have seen 700P's done this way and they looked really good but the AICS is such a unique looking stock I want'ed to see one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSP968</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Black/green
FS1106_008.jpg

</div></div>

Thank you just what I wanted to see.

That Green/Green looks good. I have a OD green action ordered for my Green AICS and wasn't sure how it was going to look.

-dan

Any chance you have a better photo or more photos of the Digital/green, thats what i was going to do on my new build.

Cheers

Don't have them anymore (decided against thumbhole on comp rifles-but thats just me) but here's the ones I had:
green=22" Shilen #8 contour; black=factory LTR
lrprs004.jpg

lrprs002.jpg