• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS price

buds444

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 30, 2011
Utah
Call me ignorant, but i'm looking for some education on the matter.

I love the AICS chassis setups more than anything else. However going over their prices i can't help but be blown away by them.

I know they aren't that much more or even on par with the high level stock venders. What I am curious to learn is what about them warrants the price?

Yes they do look gorgeous. Nobody needs bring that up. I am right there with you.

But functionally what do you get when you pay for an AICS chassis system for just your run of the mill rem 700 .308?

I am not trying to rile people up. I know there is a lot of love around this site for AICS. Just looking for some knowledge and understanding.

Thanks for your time.

- Brandon

Re: AICS price

supply and demand, their worth it. I do not have one but have shot them, (knew the armory master at little creek, their super nice, but their are their out their that would diss-agree, I personally don't understand why the case for them is 800.00 but "apples and orange's johnny." they are really nice and if i had 1000.00 i could afford id drop it now, that's just me. i feel its in the R&D and the harmonics that the inner stock (the aluminum sub frame) make it a very nice rig.

My Opinion

Respectfully

Cost of McMillan A5 inletted for Rem 700 with adjustable cheek- 750
Badger Ordnance M5- 300

AICS, already has all of that from the get go. for the same money. Its an apples to apples comparison,

Very true. Forgot about bottom metal and all the dough that goes along with that. Like I said, there was a good deal of ignorance contained within my curiosity. Thanks for the heads up.

- Brandon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cost of McMillan A5 inletted for Rem 700 with adjustable cheek- 750
Badger Ordnance M5- 300

AICS, already has all of that from the get go. for the same money. Its an apples to apples comparison, </div></div>

McMillan, Manners, etc lead time = 8+ weeks. AICS' are usually available immediately.

Add another check mark
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
McMillan, Manners, etc lead time = 8+ weeks. AICS' are usually available immediately. </div></div>