• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aics rifle on the home page??

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
I would like to know more about the AICS rifle on the opening page of this site. the one with the cheetah print. I love the paint on that rifle. who painted it? Lee

Re: Aics rifle on the home page??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skeetlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to know more about the AICS rifle on the opening page of this site.</div></div>

Your powers of observation leave something to be desired as that is not an AICS.

Look a little closer...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AI AE </div></div>

Give a man a fish--he eats for a day.

Teach a man to fish--he eats for a lifetime.

i cant find it, several other nice rifles when i reload it, but no AI

Iguess i am confused. I thought Accuracy international was aics? anyway who did the paint???? Lee

AICS = Accuracy Intl Chassis System (for Remington 700)

AIAE/AIAW = Accuracy Intl Rifle (either AE or AW)

i have yet to find a picture of an AI other than the black left handed one. i didnt know they made lefty rifles, but never really looked into it, maybe the pic is reversed too.

as far as the brake, if its an AI rifle its most likely an AI brake. though as i said, i havent seen it.

ETA, finally got it to load, the paint job is sweet, but the brake on it is not visible in the picture, just the action, and a little bit of the stock, optic, and barrel