• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS type chassis for 10/22

BS68280

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2012
North Carolina
So I've got a great little Kidd that I really want to SBR with a 12" barrel and a folding stock. The issue I still want an adjustable cheek riser. Are there any stocks or chassis out there like the AICS 2.0 for the 10/22?

Obligatory pics of rifle :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
I recall seeing someone use an airsoft AICS chassis and modifying it for a 22 call rifle. I believe it was posted here on this forum. It did require some work on it but it wasn't anything major and it looked like an AICS when done.

^ that works well.

also when it's time for me to get a 10/22 for therapeutic dust making, i'm going to go with with this:

Ruger® 10/22® Strikeforce Stock with Scorpion Recoil System - ATI | Gun Stocks | Forends | Rails | Advanced Technology International

it may not be a match grade stock, but has alot of personal fit options for a 50y or under dust maker.

be careful with the 12" barrel, 16" is the min when not needing extra paperwork. Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions - National Firearms Act (NFA) - Short Barreled Rifles and Shotguns | ATF

Well aware of that, thanks for the lookout though. I have the sbx barrel now to avoid it, when stamp gets back I plan to remove the shroud.