• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS under-rail with flush cup mount?

George Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2004
Northern California
I purchased a Champions Choice flush cup rail hand-stop to use with an AICS. However, I keep pulling it out under sling tension. Does anyone make a rail section with the built in flush cup mount for under the AICS?

Looking at the Atlas bipod page I see that there are several rails with flush cup mounts. But, it seems they are meant for standard fiberglass stocks. They do have the AICS short rail section but it offers no flush cup mount.

Viperskins/Victor Company offers a short rail section with a flush cup mount but again, it is not for under the rifle.

Can anyone offer some advice on where to look?

Re: AICS under-rail with flush cup mount?

You need a rail kit, and a flush cup adapter to mount on it. Finding one in the same built for the specific purpose isn't as easy as adding a rail and mounting something to it.

I'm waiting for Victor Company to release a side mount solution for the rear of the AIVS so I can convert to push button release sling in the front and rear.

Rich

Re: AICS under-rail with flush cup mount?

Yea, I was afraid of that. 35 bucks for a rail and another 35 for a DD mount (plus shipping) is a lot of money to just add a sling mount.