• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Aimpoint Comp M4

3rdfocal

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
Like new Aimpoint COMP M4 with the QRP mount. 2moa dot with lens caps and ARD. I don't think I've even mounted this, definitely never fired. This version is night vision compatible.

$500 shipped. PayPal preferred.
20230802_130853.jpg
20230802_130941.jpg
20230802_131000.jpg

There’s a scammer lurking out here. He saw me ask if item sold and he messaged me trying to sell the item. He has a profile almost identical to the op. Make sure u guys check the feedback on the person ur making a deal with because this guys profile is the same name and picture just doesn’t have any feedback and he joined today.

Reactions: 1911hombre
There’s a scammer lurking out here. He saw me ask if item sold and he messaged me trying to sell the item. He has a profile almost identical to the op. Make sure u guys check the feedback on the person ur making a deal with because this guys profile is the same name and picture just doesn’t have any feedback and he joined today.
i actually thought of messaging you too, as I have one i would cut for same price. Im not a scammer